About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Thursday 20 October 2011

Rick Steins Seafood Restaurant


On the evening of the London leg of my Design Bridge Food and Wine trail we visited Rick Steins Seafood Restaurant. We had the sample menu and it was fantastic. Fish overload, but what do you expect. My favorite was the Fillet of Sea Bass ‘A La Plancha’. With roasted fennel seeds and sauce vierge. The best fish course I have ever tasted.



No comments:

Post a Comment