About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Khmer BBQ


5 different meats to cook on the coal fueled BBQ situated in the centre of the table. You will notice 5 little symbols sticking out of each of the pots of meat, each distinguishing what type of meat it is. We had, Beef, Ostrich, Kangaroo, Crocodile, and Snake.
Beef, Ostrich and Kangaroo were really tasty with a tender texture, whilst Snake was a bit tough and Crocodile was so tough you couldn't even bite through it. I think there is a reason why they are top of the food chain.  


No comments:

Post a Comment