About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Saturday 22 October 2011

L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, London


Next door to the Ivy in London you will find one of my favourite London Restaurants. 
On my recent trip back to London we visited L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon for a 3 course pre-theatre dinner. I took a snap of other dishes that looked particularly interesting, however, my dishes were the Mushroom soup, with poached egg and the slow cooked beef stew, topped with creamy mash potato. Obviously Joel Robuchon would describe them with a lot more pizazz, but unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the menu.



No comments:

Post a Comment