About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Bali Feast




On a recent trip to Bali, in-between site seeing, surfing and laying on the beach, I managed to squeeze in some of the local food. One night we had dinner at Made's Warung, which is a gorgeous Indonesian/Balinese food with an old charming and rustic feel. The speciality is the Nasi Campur, which is a mixture of about 10 different meats, rice and vegetables. I also tried the crispy fried duck and Satay is a must at every meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment