About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Friday 1 October 2010

Teh Tarik


My new Breakfast

Teh Tarik- literally meaning ‘pulled tea’, is a well-loved drink amongst Malaysians. Made from black tea and condensed milk and is prepared using out-stretched hands to pour piping hot tea from a mug into a waiting glass.

The “take-away” version comes in this handy bag with a straw. Depending on which side of the environmental fence you sit on, recycle or reduce, this could be seen as a more environmentally friendly version of a paper cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment