About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Sunday 3 October 2010

Chocolate Research Company



Over 100 Chocolate Flavours under one roof! Amazing!

I purchased 1 Belgium block (as a control bar) plus Maple Syrup from their Autumn/Winter 2009 collection, Strawberry with dried strawberry from their Double fruit series and Lychee, from their fruit series.

I really like the design of their bar too, great brand. I now have loyalty card, 6 more bars to buy before I get a free one.

1 comment:

  1. Great branding and packaging, the concept is great, but the quality of the chocolate itself fails to deliver. Disappointing. I won't be buying anymore!

    ReplyDelete