About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Saturday 3 December 2011

The Boat House, Stanley, Hong Kong


A Beautiful setting. 30min from Hong Kong islands centre you can be sitting on the top floor of the boat house, at Stanley, enjoying views like this. 


We ordered a mixed shell fish bucket with Thai green curry sauce and Fish and Chips. I was fantastic, the muscles were huge and really soft, massive and meaty clams and prawns. The fish and chips was also huge, the fish was a really soft and succulent Sole, with home made chunky chips.



No comments:

Post a Comment