About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Stingray and Gluttons bay

Gluttons bay is a Makansutra sponsored Food Court. Makansutra publishes food guides and celebrates Asian food culture and lifestyle. Subsequently, this is meant to be one of the best food courts in Singapore, so I took the opportunity to try Stingray... and... I thought it was delicious!
Apparently the seasoning and marinade helped, but I thought it tasted great. Tasty, meaty, not very fishy and no bones, all things I look for in fish dishes!
I had a portion of White Carrot cake on the side, not that great, check out an early post to find out more about carrot cake.
Definitely worth a trip.


Whilst visiting Gluttons Bay I was lucky enough to catch the end of The Trees & The Wild playing at the Mosaic Festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment