About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Kangaroo in Australia


A 7 hour flight from Singapore and I am in Sydney! So, I had to be a typical tourist and try a Kangaroo steak. Very enjoyable, it reminded me of Venison, tender beef with an irony taste.
I had the steak medium rare, on a bed of mash potato, topped with asparagus, courgettes, charlottes, garlic cloves and a red wine sauce.

In between bridge climbs, catamaran trips, gigs and chilling on the beach I also indulged in some familiar western treats, such as beef pie, mushy peas and gravy and a full english breakfast or 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment