About this blog

Singapore
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures from all over the world. This rare mix of 5 million people in an area the size of London, has lead to a vast array of culinary experiences. As a bit of a foodie, I plan on experiencing as much of this as possible! Plus, as a designer I will be capturing any creative or just intriguing products, packaging and retail outlets I see a long my journey. Enjoy.

Friday 28 January 2011

Chocolat 'n' Spice


This tiny little bakery has a huge reputation.
All they do is Muffins, Cakes and Brownies and people go mad for them. I was warned I might have to queue for quite some time to sample these legendary little buns, so I pitched up at 8:15am and no one else was there, plus they were warm and fresh!
I bought a big batch, with a selection of their many flavours and treated the office to pre-Chinese New Year Friday morning Muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment